That Latte Place (part 2) @ Persiaran Ritchie

Wednesday, April 16, 2014


I was craving for pancakes and coffee in the morning. So, we went to there again!!


It will be very packed especially during weekends. So, we reached to there earlier before it was fully seats.
Once I reached, I head to the counter to order before it’s too late.
Fortunately the weather was not too hot to enjoy the food and coffee.



Pancakes RM 10
3 pieces of spongy pancake served with fruit salad, maple syrup and creamy butter. The dough of the pancakes was just right and squishy. The fleshy fruits served were match perfectly with the pancake and dipped in maple syrup.  

I personally love my colorful fruits with spongy pancakes.




Latte RM 9
Great coffee suits the perfect morning. I love the art of the coffee too!



As I mentioned before in previous post about That Latte Place, they’ll be moving after 27th April, 2014.
Keep yourself updated via their Facebook page.

You may pay a visit to here.
Address: 333, Persiaran Ritchie, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business Hours: 9am - 5pm (closed on Monday)
Phone: 016 850 3546
Email: thatlatteplace@gmail.com
Wifi: No




No comments:

Post a Comment