Dome's Day @ Pavilion

Sunday, February 9, 2014
Previous day, I went to hang out with BFF, YeeLing and Evelyn around KL. Firstly we met up in Pavilion. I felt so sorry to them that I was late for an hour ><!!
We walked around and decided to have our brunch at Dome Café, Pavilion.




At first the services was good, but we've waited for our meal more than 30 minutes. We thought it was okay, BUT the food was not up to expectation.
There was like ONE staff in the restaurant to serve around when there’s others hidden behind the service line.
Indeed, it is a good place to have a chitchat session with the girls.

Gourmet Chicken Pie Rm 26
At first it looked very pleasant. However, the vegetables tasted quite bland for me.


Spicy Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti RM 25
It was big in portion where my friend couldn't finish it. 


Spicy Olio Spaghetti RM 23
The flavor and spiciness is just right for me. It is quite oily for me as I don’t really like oily food. Overall, it was a good dish.


Then, we went to watch a movie, ‘From Vegas to Macau’.
We were seated at the second row from the front. Luckily they brought their Student Card cuz I left it in my other bag. We just paid RM 10 each person due to the Student price. (lucky us!)
The advertisement in the cinema took 15 minutes. ==” We waited till almost slept in it.
The movie was not up to expectation.

As usual, we will capture pictures as memories before leave the mall.

BFF for more than a D.E.C.A.D.E.

You may pay a visit to there.
Website:
http://www.domecafe.com.my/
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/DomeCafeMalaysia
Address:
Lot C4-05-01, Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Map:
https://maps.google.com.my/maps?q=dome+pavilion+bintang+circle&hl=en&ll=3.1505,101.717359&spn=0.006267,0.010568&sll=4.109495,109.101269&sspn=35.910974,39.506836&t=m&hq=dome+pavilion+bintang+circle&z=17&iwloc=A
Phone:
03- 2143 8588
Wifi:
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment