Tous les Jours @ WOLO Bukit Bintang

Sunday, February 9, 2014


Finally, we had an outing after 365 days.
We decided to visit the FAMOUS pastry shop, Tous les Jours.
It is just near to Pavilion KL. It took about 5 minutes to reach. It is located opposite of H&M (Lot 10) and McDonald.
The design of the building captured my attention where the building is designed to GLASS HOUSE. It looked so elegant. (I love glass house >_<!)
My friend asked me how to pronounce this shop’s name. I was like, ‘tour~’. To be frank, I don’t even know how to pronounce it. So we just said ‘TLJ’.

Tous les Jours (TLJ) is pronounce as 'Too-Leh-Joo' which means 'everyday' in French language.
It is a combination of French and Korean bakery.
There are varieties of bread and cakes to be chosen. I was amazed by it as I do love pastries.
The aroma of bread captivated my heart.







The steps at there are simple. We just need to choose our favorite pastries and pay at the cashier. They will give you a ‘number’ and the drinks will be served in awhile time.



This is similar to LevainBoulangerie.
The ambiance is good and suitable to have a long talk with friends.


HOWEVER, I get annoyed by a group of girls who sat near to us and spoke so loud in the shop. Girls please behave like a lady. This is not night market like seriously!

So we ordered few pastries to fulfill our cravings.

Chocolate Strawberry Fresh Cream Cake RM 8.50
This definitely attracts my attention. It has a small rectangle shape made with chocolate written ‘Tous les Jours’ on it. The strawberry in it is sweet and the cream is not too creamy different from what I had in Levain. *recommended*


Black Forest Cake RM 8.90
For tiramisu lover, this is a right choice as one of my friend loves it so much! I trust her taste bud. *recommended*


Berry Berry Cake
BFF’s choices too! It looks similar like mine, but different flavours. I will just stick with my option. XD


Peach Danish RM 3.90
The bread is soft enough and filled with egg and peach (cubes). It definitely worth the price. *recommended*


Frankfurter Roll RM 3.90
The bread was quite hard when we were eating it.



Milk: Low Fat Milk (Cold) RM 7


The services were good too. The staff will smile while greeting us, even the cashier too. They said “Kamsahamida” means thank you in Korean language when we were leaving the shop. At that time, I thought I was in Korean restaurant. LOL.

I will definitely visit here again. *thumbs up*

They even have another branch at Bangsar.
Address:
Tous les Jours Malaysia@Telawi Square, 
Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour : 7am - 10pm (daily)

You may pay a visit to there.
Website:
Facebook:
Business Hours:
8am - 11pm (daily)
Address:
126, 126A-C, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur
Phone:
03- 4065 0088
Wifi:
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment