Primo's Cafe (part 3) @ StarParc Point

Monday, July 28, 2014

Once again, I had been to here. I had visited here several times, yet I will never get bored of the food they served.
This will be my third post about it, and do you wonder whether this is food review?
The answer is, NO. I just simply love their food and the environment at here.


I had previously written the first and second post. And this will be my last post for it.


Now Groupon is having promotions too!!
Deals: Primo's Deal

Let’s look what did I ordered this time.

Pan Fried Chicken Breast RM 16.90
Generous amount of cheesy cheese and mushrooms is topped on pan fried chicken breast with salad as the side dish. The chicken breast was tender and flavorful.
The mushrooms suits perfectly with cheesy cheese and a slice of chicken breast!!




Gordon Bleu
Crispy fried chicken with cheese in the middle served with two scoops of mashed potato and fresh salads. The fried chicken was crispy and juicy with the cheesiness of cheese along, PERFECT!
The mashed potato brings a little buttery taste, and I really love it.



The Gentleman Breakfast RM 11.90
Add on: Hash brown RM 2.50
It is one of the perfect dishes to be eaten either for breakfast or lunch, which included chicken ham, hash browns, scramble eggs, sausages, baked beans and salad. The salad is topped with tomatoes in cubes, which brings a little sour and fresh.
I personally love the hash brown as I’m one the fans!

You may read my review from previous post about this café.



Mocha Hot RM 7.90
Perfectly roasted coffee bean to be consumed during rainy days is the best feeling ever!! White sugar and brown sugar is provided upon the drink arrived.
It brings a little sweet when compared with Latte and Cappuccino that I had recently. One of my current favorite coffees!


Banana Smoothies RM 9.60
As usual, one of my favorite drinks, and definitely would recommend to banana lovers!
Read my previous post about it if you haven’t to do so.



************************************************************

Address : No E-01-01, StarParc Point, Jalan Genting Klang, 55300
Phone : 03 4141 6183
Wifi : Yes

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment