"We serve what we eat.." Sakae Sushi

Sunday, September 22, 2013
I love SUSHI!! >.<

Whenever talk or think about it, it does makes me happy. =)
I've been to different shop of sushi restaurants around Kuala Lumpur such as Sushi Tei (my all time favourite!!), Zanmai Sushi and Sushi King.. So far, I often visit Sakae Sushi at Festival City with classmates since we're sushi lovers and the price at there is reasonable.
I heard that they launched a new menu, without hesitation, I've been to there, again!! >_<


We've tried some of the new dishes in the menu! Some was good, some was not up to expectation.. 
So here you are.

Salmon Sashimi
My all time favourite, SALMON!! Even though it is not as fresh as the one that I had in Sushi Tei, but it is still acceptable. *thumbs up!*


Salmon Nigiri 
The salmon are sliced into thin layer and served with rice. It is best when dip it with soy sauce or sweet sauce and wasabi. *yummy!* Definitely worth it!! 


 Chinmi Sushi
This is definitely a must whenever I dine-in to here! >_<


Tamago Mentai RM 3.99
It is just a normal dish where it is served with mentaiko roe.


Mamakari Sushi RM 3.99
This is also a new dish from Sakae Sushi.. It smelled a bit fishy when I ate it.. Totally not my taste! ><


Twin Chinmi Maki
I personally love this dish! >_< It is served with chinmi (my favourite) and ebikko on top of it. The chinmi taste is marvelous!!  *thumbs up!*



 It taste spicy, yet I've no idea what's that. @_@


Kimchee & Mango Maki 
It is quite unique as they served kimchi in Japanese cuisine. The kimchi was slightly spicy while the mango was just nice.. But, I don't really like mango served with rice. >< Definitely a must try for Kimchi lovers!


Honey Ebi Sakura Sushi
The dry shrimps is coated with honey. It taste sweet and spicy at the same time. The dry shrimps is suits when wrapped with seaweed and rice. This dish is also not bad.
.

Ika with Plum Jelly Gunkan
Just a normal dish after all.


Oh! My favourite in the new menu!! 
It has few varieties in it such as Chinmi sushi, cucumber sushi, inari and dried gourd sushi!~ >_<
It is absolutely a prefect dish for me who loves Chinmi and dry gourd so much!! and it just cost RM 7.++. Absolutely worth it. *thumbs up!* 



You may pay a visit to here.
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Business Hours:
Monday to Sunday, 11.30am-10pm
Address:
F12, First floor, KL Festival City,
No.67, Jalan Taman Ibu Kota,
Taman Danau Kota, 53300,
Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
Phone:
03-4131 7218 / 03- 4131 8218 (Fax)


No comments:

Post a Comment